Brisbane Basketball Inc. is proud to present one of the world’s leading clinicians Coach Chris Oliver of Basketball Immersion for an exclusive Player Development opportunity at Auchenflower Stadium, Sunday January 12, 2020.
This camp is open to all players (born 2008 – 2005) across South East Queensland striving to continually improve their basketball performance. Positions at this camp are limited.
- When: Sunday, January 12 2020
- Where: Auchenflower Basketball Stadium (16 Dixon Street, Auchenflower QLD)
- Time: 9.30am – 2.30pm (Arrive 9.00am for Check In)
- Cost: $90.00 per participant (incl. GST)
WHAT TO BRING
- Water Bottle
- Basketball (with name)
- Association or Club Reversible Singlet (x 2 if possible)
- Spare socks to change into for session 2
- Lunch and Recovery Food
ABOUT BASKETBALL IMMERSION & CHRIS OLIVER
Basketball immersion has stimulated coaching and player development around the world. The benefits of a zero seconds Basketball decision training camp will positively impact players and coaches for years to come.
Coach Chris Oliver has spent over 20 years coaching at the Collegiate and international level and has been a consultant for The NBA, NCAA and other high level sporting organizations around the world.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Train the mind of players to make faster decisions within the practice environment.
• Improve the ability to think and act in decisive ways.
• Develop a confident attacking mindset.
• Learn how to train your mind not just physical skills.
• Improve your motivation for training through the use of rhythm.
• Identification, cause and correction of the most common fundamental errors.
• Knowledge of the skills necessary to catch, shoot, dribble and attack on offense.
• Game-like understanding of the application of perimeter offensive skills.
All inquiries should be sent to Murry Aldred – email@example.com