We are Currently Working on this Page
In the mean time, please visit the below links starting with Basketball Queensland’s link to Coach Education Courses and the Home for Australian Basketball Coaches at Basketball Australia.
Basketball Queensland – This link to BQ’s Coach page also includes a sign up link to their OwnUrGoal App. This is a free App available to BQ Members.
FIBA – This link to the International Governing Body for Basketball includes resources for participation coaching of children and adolescents, performance coaching for adolescents, older adolescents and adults, and videos of clinics from around the world.
- SPORTAUS CLEARING HOUSE FOR SPORT
International Council for Coaching Excellence
- Quality Coaching
- Essential Coaching Knowledge
- Athlete-Centered Outcomes
- Contextual Fit
- Evaluation and Recognition
- Coach Well-Being
WHAT DRIVES WINNING – Bringing people together by asking challenging questions about what drives winning.
- Dr. Wade Gilbert “the Coach Doc” is an award-winning and world renown professor from the Department of Kinesiology at California State University who holds degrees in Physical Education, Human Kinetics, and Education from the University of Ottawa. He has co-authored nearly 100 coaching and sport science publications and is regularly invited to serve as a featured speaker at national and international events. He currently serves as the inaugural Editor-in-Chief for the International Sports Coaching Journal and is an Associate Editor for the Journal of Sport Psychology in Action.
- Aiming to return youth sports to the children, and put the ‘play’ back in ‘play ball.’ Providing the most influential adults in children’s lives – their parents and coaches – with the information and resources they need to make sports a healthy, positive, and rewarding experience for their children, and their whole family.